- Take a look at openshift rhc tools.
- Create an openshift account.
- Install them using these instructions.
- Follow only steps 1 and 2.
- Take a look at lmacken’s openshift-quickstarter
- Use it to create your first app.
- Take a look at the Facebook API.
- Register your site.
- Use the API to auth against your app, get friends lists.
For this you’ll be taking your product from HTML5 - Programming Assignment #1, hosting it on the cloud, and connecting it to Facebook authentication.
- Your app must be hosted on http://YOURAPP-YOURDOMAIN.rhcloud.com
- All client-side code must be written in coffee-script.
- Users must login with their Facebook account.
- Whatever map they work on must be saved to a database.
- Whatever map they were working on must be re-loaded once they login.
- Share maps with other users on Facebook
- Write a blog post including a link to your game and its source on http://github.com